TOP 5 WEDNESDAY
Group for the Top Five Wednesday-ers! As of February 21, 2014, any booktuber can participate in T5W. You’ll find the topics for that month listed in the Topics section. Be sure to post you channel/blog site to the Complete List post so we know who is participating. Follow along on Twitter: #T5WFamily View complete list of Wednesday-ers.
Welcome back to another Top 5 Wednesday. The topic for this week is Books with “Hard” Topics (ie mental health, sexual assault, illness, etc)
1) Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
2) Polarity in Motion by Brenda Vicars
3) This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
4) Looking For Alaska by John Green
5) Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
1) Chasing Rainbows by Kathleen Long
2) Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan
3) Flowers in the Attic by VC Andrews
4) The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
5) Pulled by A.L. Jackson
You must be logged in to post a comment.